Happy Thoughts: Moving Edition

By diana - 10:23 AM

I was reading Naomi's blog where she recently posted the latest in her Little Letters series in which she writes - get this - little letters to random things that are sometimes silly and sometimes sweet. Being in the drudge of March, I thought I needed a little pick me up myself, so here we go: Happy Thoughts: Moving Edition.

In three days I get to have my own dishwasher for the first time in over a year. (You don't know what you have til it's gone).

New apartment means new furnishings! I've been shopping online and currently obsessed with finding the perfect indoor plants and bouquets.




I found an Etsy store that makes minimalist movie posters just the way I like. 

The other day I asked a four year old if he would catch a fish for me and he responded, "DiDi, if I 
was a fish, you could catch me." with a smirk and my heart just exploded.

Netflix just added a four part special of one of my favorite comedians, James Acaster. I was cracking up on my run yesterday!

Getting to spring clean all of my possessions means getting to donate all the things I no longer need! 

My new condo is so much closer to my favorite place in the world, Tyler State Park. I mean just look at it...



This news that my home state has reformatted how they handle overdrawn school lunch accounts. No more malnourished meals for youngsters!

We did it! We made it through the snow and slush and Spring is finally here to greet us! This weekend is going to be perfect for bike rides and picnics in the park.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Loved those movie posters! Especially Back to the Future and ET. I can't wait to see Tyler State Park!

    ReplyDelete