year in review

By diana - 8:19 AM



With 2018 having drawn to a close, it's time for the Year In Review Survey. I pulled this off a Xanga back in 2005 and have filled it in every since. Here goes...



1. What did you do in 2018 that you'd never done before?
Moved into my own place that HAS A DISHWASHER! Drank alcohol at a Disney park, picked apples from the tree, tread water in the ocean, ran five miles straight through, tried Nordic skiing, visited New Orleans, went to a speakeasy, bought a Christmas tree, saw Jimmy Carr live (waited ten years for that), de-shelled a crab, became a treasure hunt extraordinaire, saw Lorde live, took up golf, ate at Coopers in Scranton, went apple picking. went on a haunted hayride (against my will).



2. Did you keep your New Years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?

I intended to cut back on the swearing and my forgetfulness. I did not succeed with either, but here's to next year! I want to improve my financial stability, travel internationally again, read ten books, and learn a new skill. 


3. What would you like to have in 2019 that you lacked in 2018?
A degree.

4. What date from 2018 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?

September 16th - Family beach day
October 26th - seeing Mumford live in NOLA
December 27th - just a really great birthday night.


5. Compared to this time last year, are you:
happier or sadder?
Happier

richer or poorer?
richer technically #investing

6. What was your favorite TV program?
Schitt's Creek, Grace & Frankie, Stranger Things, The Good Place, Blackish


7. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Dermont Kennedy, Lewis Capaldi, Juke Ross, Billie Eilish, Tyler Childers, & Pierce Edens.


8. What was your favorite film(s) of this year?
Crazy Rich Asians, Venom, The Spy Who Dumped Me, Oceans 8, A Simple Favor, Black Panther.
 
9. What books did you read in 2018 that you'd never read before?

Damned, The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*cl, The Last Black Unicorn, Killing & Dying, 

Men Explain Things To Me, Cutting Teeth, Ask Again Later, plus lots for school.



10. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2018?
Terrible. I'm slowly getting back into a Romantic period: lots of dresses, skirts, and accessories.


11. Who was the best new person you befriended?
I didn't meet many new people, but I did get closer to Emily, Norm, and Anne.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm glad your birthday celebration didn't end when you left Washington. And I'm very glad you're happier!

    ReplyDelete